The Coma Recut
Release Date 21st December 2017
The Coma: Recut is a Korean survival horror. You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he's not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
* A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and 'recut' with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art.
* Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer.
* Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned - it can attract unwanted attention.
* Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High's students and teachers.
* Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom.
* The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand illustrated manhwa art style.
* Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea's overworked high school students.